New S line Hydralift forestry crane
Hydralift Cranes invented a new forestry and recycling crane calling “S” type.
The conventional L and Z forestry cranes that are provided from all Hydralift Cranes competitors have their own advantages and disadvantages. The two most important are:
- Z cranes are flexible because are foldable and can be mounted behind the truck cabin or in the rear side of the truck between the truck platform and the trailer without reserving any place inside the cargo area. This ability of Z crane makes a lot of potential customers to choose them. The problem with the Z cranes is their performance. Because of their design and the geometry of the reversible knuckle, these cranes are losing from their performance. A Z crane cannot lift its maximum load at the maximum outreach. For example a 14 Tm Z crane with maximum outreach 8 meters normally should lift 1600 kg at 8 m but because of its design it cannot lift not even 500 kg. A Z crane is able to use maximum only the 90% of its nominal load capacity and can lift heavy loads only in short distance with the jib knuckle bended.
- L cranes are providing very good performance and they can lift easier their maximum nominal load at maximum outreach using 100% of their nominal load capacity. Potential client who need a strong crane they choose only L crane. L crane is more durable than Z and can work faster. This is because can lift heavier load than a same capacity Z crane. The problem with these cranes is the needed space in travel position. L cranes are not foldable so they reserve space on the cargo area and most of the users are parking the crane in the top of the logs. Some of them they prefer to park it over the truck cabin but this is wrong.
So a potential client has to make a compromise and the think what is most important for him, flexibility or performance.
Hydralift Cranes invented and provides a new forestry and recycling crane in the market which are coming to change everything we know until now for these purposes cranes.
- It’s fully foldable like a Z crane
- It can use 100% of its nominal maximum load capacity and it can lift maximum nominal load at maximum outreach even better than L crane.
- It can reach 8.3 meters with only one hydraulic extension
- It does not have hoses to connect the grapple with the crane.
- It’s equipped with foldable cabin
- It’s equipped with a unique intelligent load control system
- It has compact design and needs less space than average competition in folding position.
It’s foldable but it’s not Z crane
It has best performance but it’s not L crane
Hydralift reversible power link system
Negative lifting angle
- The Hydralift Reversible S Link system is an invention of Hydralift Cranes LTD. Hydralift Cranes LTD has designed, developed and manufactured this system. The Copyright of the Hydralift Reversible S Link system belong to Hydralift Cranes Ltd and nobody has the right to copy or create similar systems without the written approval of Hydralift Cranes LTD. However, the company reserves its legitimate rights and will seek redress if an illegal copy of the system is found
- The Hydralift grapple link without hoses system is an invention of Hydralift Cranes LTD. Hydralift Cranes LTD has designed developed and manufactured this system. The Copyright of the Hydralift grapple link without hoses system belong to Hydralift Cranes Ltd and nobody has the right to copy or create similar systems without the written approval of Hydralift Cranes LTD. However, the company reserves its legitimate rights and will seek redress if an illegal copy of the system is found